Monday, October 1, 2012

Diggerland

Olympic park made of Legos. BMX track is on front
On vacation in London. After I started race random gates, my life has been full of random set :) I came to London just because of diggerland. Diggerland is theme park is place where everyone can use excavators.

I don't skip practice even on holydays

 There was all kind of different things (works) to make and also "normal" theme park things, like sitting in bucket and witch spins.. After that you can go puke :) Kids where totally crazy about these. Well I was going crazy too.. Some machines you had to be shorter than 140cm that was pretty lame. To not make this sound too fool I can tell you that some of those where designed for adults..



I was trying to get to see Olympic BMX track, but it's gonna take 1-2months that it opens for public.

Yes, and I feel little bit bad that I haven't been writing that much lately. Actually I have had too much thing to say and that makes me think that I can't write every day.. Suddenly I notice that I haven't write anything for long time..or like a week I mean :)

Some photos of BMX race in Lahti. Race where organized by eliminator system. The one who loses the heat is out of the competion.. It looked fun but maybe next time you could have two chances. Then it's gonna ask some physical condition :)

Even the weather wasn't special there where pretty many riders.






No comments:

Post a Comment