Thursday, October 4, 2012

Next

So season 2013 have started. I have made new website for myself. Future Champion of BMX -blog is history. New websites are almost ready, soon I'm gonna start to use those. You can go check those out:
www.odetobmx.com

Like I told it's not 100% ready. At the same time I'm making new sponsoring deals. It's tuff!! I wish you all welcome to help me out with getting sponsors for next season :) Atleast you can try to sell some Striders thru Strider Finland website. That would help me out :)

Also I'm checking out for new bikes. Still I haven't decide if I'm gonna have carbon model. RedLine I'm going to have, that is for sure. I think I'm never gonna change RedLine. My last season bikes are on sale. So if someone wants those just let me know.. It's RedLine Flight Pro XL 2012 and RedLine Flight 24' 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment