Sunday, October 7, 2012

KlingKlingKling...

Horrible crash!! I woke up? I hear nothing; I guess they would scream if someone got hurt. Again nothing, almost too silent. I'm about to fall a sleep, but then I realize that it sounded like my bike which I have left in kitchen. (My mum and dad has been super patient with me and my things while I have been at their home). Anyway, idea of my bike falling over, gets me up.

Now my consciens is bothering me, cos it was only my bike what fell down. Also I feel bad cos I haven't have time to practice enough, almost not at all. I started to import Strider bikes to Finland so that business is taking my time. And making new sponsor-deals has been pretty heavy job too.

Sponsor, co-operation deals. It's not that what many people thinks. For me it has been hard to make new deals, because I'm not in one place that long. Commonly you need to go to ask someone if they wants to be your sponsors. They take your flyer and tells you that they gonna think about it. Before you can do that you have to think what you have for them to offer and what you are asking from them? After couple weeks you can go back to the same place and ask them what they have decided. After they like your idea and wants to start co-operation with you, starts the real work. I think that is important thing to know. Pretty much only sponsor what you gonna have in your life, who is sponsoring you just because of being you, is your parents.. Sorry.. :)

How ever, it's not absolutely impossible. When I was kid I had one car sales being my sponsor. I just walked in and ask. I got 500marks (our currency before euros) and nice products :)

Thank you for my sponsors for the last season! Fox Head, RedLine, Suunto, KooKenkä and Intersport!!

No comments:

Post a Comment