Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life is a dream, realize it

Today friend or mine made me to think about life. Subject was actually meaning of life. That very same subject makes my mind fly far. To simplify everything I use mother Teresa's words: Life is a dream, realize it.

Those words are big part of my filosofy of life and part of this project too. Some times ago I heard that people in Finland were wondering why Outi is in California and why she is going to take part to World's. To answer those question would take too long. I can tell you that one reason for all this is to encourage everyone to see what are their opportunities in life. Now there is all wrong questions in air. I was menth to put people to think what they would like to do in their lives. With that question they could find their dreams and make them become true. Most often the most stupid person are saying things most loudly. So I still might have a change that there is some wiser people who haven't open up their mouths. My project still have hope.

And what comes to BMX. Today was awesome day. At morning Courtney Tomei and Nick Tuttle came to practice with me. Practices were kind of just chilling, but I got plenty of help for my gates. Important thing to realize was that when you do things, you stop speaking crap. And when you have done, you can relax again.

Before my gates felt almost ok. You were able to see clear steps; start, stop, pedal, pedal, pedal. So weird stop in between the starting. I wasn't able to fix that before. Stop came because I was moving too much up- not to front. When I had started I was all the way up. I had to go down again to start pedaling.

In the beginning new gate stand and moving to other direction felt bad. But after few times I was able to understand the difference. Putting hips to bars, looks easy, but it's not that easy to do. So I have still something to exercise. Can't wait for next gate practice!

I haven't really took any photos lately. But this is my new project: Measure the track and obstacles with 2 measure tapes, 2 spirit levelts, lazer..


And some goals for each and everyone to have. RedLine rider Alise Post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment