Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Create a practice

In life, you need to have courage to belive in mirracles. Been creative helps you out when you are hunting mirracles.

For wake-up your creativity, I set up a competion. To take part you need to send me idea of BMX practice. It can be what ever. It can be planned to carry out where ever, BMX track, home.. Practice can improve what ever makes you better in racing. Also practice don't have to be new, it can be your favorite practice. There is not right or wrond answer in this competition. I decide who wins :)

You can post your idea here in my blog, or by email to me outi_leinonen@hotmail.com.

Prize for winning is Maris Stromberg's last season jersey with his autograph. Competition ends 8th of April. Anyone can be winner, no limitation by where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment