Friday, March 2, 2012

Night race in Hollywood

Let's go right to race vibes :)

Motos were posted. I got terrible gates. My numbers were 6, 8 and 4. The otherones had something like 4, 1, and 2. I shouldn't pay attencion, but I did.

First two motos I was second. I should have been able to win, but I just was terrible bad. What's going on? At the second straight I hardly was able to keep my bike up..

Little rest. I started to concentrate. I got better place on gate. I also made better start. I was first. I knew that the one who has won first 2 motos is coming from inside. Little moment I was thinking to move inside so the other one couldn't come there. But I felt that's not fear. And then he passed me. Man I was stupid.

On the next turn I rode from outside to in (high low) and made to the first. At the 3rd straight I moved to inside so that guy can't pass me. And I WON the last moto!

Well, I was second in total points. All night I was wondering. I should practice more on other tracks, so I would learn to ride. Not learn the track. It's still tough thinking going on.. we'll see what does come out!

More alternatives for prizes: board

No comments:

Post a Comment