Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap-year

Over half of my journey is behind. Jukkis, finnish BMX boy, is going to Finland today. I have 6 weeks left. I can't understand how time has past so quickly. Thoughts about moving here are coming more clear every day. But that doesn't give me any extra days for this trip.

Where am I now? I have progressed with my riding. My journey, with learning BMX, is only in beginning. But it's good, I don't want this journey to end!

Yesterday was day of relapse. I was meant to have some easy riding. Practice techniques. I thought I would learn perfect manual and jumping. In reality I couldn't even ma the things I used to do. Today I'm supposed to have rest. I almost excited to see can I stay away from track

Little 8seconds target (in future)

No comments:

Post a Comment