Monday, February 27, 2012

Universal Studios


I'm gonna race twice at this week, so I'm gonna also have two days of rest. I took some total break from BMX by heading to Hollywood.

I didn't really know anything about Universal Stuodios, before I went there. I has been in Universal Studios at Orlando when I were 12 years old, but I can't remember anything of that. So, I would describe that as theme park. There is not normal rollercoasters, rather those are movie rides. I got to know all different staged streets, where have been filmed King Kong, Desperate housewifes.. I can't list all of those. There is so many.

One of the best was King Kong 3D. We drove in to tunnel by bus. From both sides of the tunnel was dinosauruses attacking, part of the action was that bus shaked too.. and at the end you got King Kong's slobber on your face. Meaning there was thrown real water to your face.

At the same time when you were explaned how everything is fake, they make it real more real than ever before. This was great day, but I'm already missing practicing. Tomorrow should be here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment