Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wheelie

Hi Wheelie. Nice to see you. You look better than the last time..

I had wonderful day. It was first time in USA that I was able to practice during day time. The man who runs Whittier track gave me key to the track so I'm able to practice when ever I want! Can you belive that!! Soon when we had gotten in some park-workers came to throw us out. But I had locked the gate from inside so they couldn't get in. Bohhohoo. Well, I went to explane that we are allowed to be there and they were cool with that.

I have had ever-sweet wheelie with me on track. Well my friend can't take my wrong vocabulary anymore and since now I try to use right words: Wheelie is the one where you pedal at the time when you have front wheel up and manual is same without pedaling. Expession "wheelie on front tire" (= nose manual) was too much for my friend :)

Anyway, on yesterday I took a big step in learning manual. Riding my bike was fun and nothing to complane. I have noticed that people doesn't want to hear if you are doing well. Anyhow I take a risk and tell you: When we were driving back home, I think I was in some trance. I was marvelling with my eyes wide open. I just sitted in car and think that I might be the luckiest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment